Thursday 23 April 2009

The worlds ugliest toes?

All that fell running takes it's toll on your feet, and my wife says that I have the ugliest toes in the world. Of course, I believe she's mistaken, and that they are indeed things of great beauty!

So here's a current snapshot of a few so you can decide for yourselves who's right and who's wrong (kids, cover your eyes)



I can't actually remember the time I last had a full complement of toenails. Shoes too small, too big. I've heard them all, but it makes no difference. My cross country spikes seem to be the worst offenders, but I've had bruised toenails in all types and makes of shoes.

Anyone else think they have "better lookers" ? Come on then, prove it!

What do you think the ladies should do with theirs? Show them off with pride and gain respect amongst their running peers, or should they disguise them with bright red nail varnish?

3 comments:

Antony Bradford said...

The problem is your using the wrong colour varnish. Try a much more reddy colour, then you don't mind running in flipflops.

jackie said...

yes i think a nice deep red i can lend you mine

Antony Bradford said...

Only if you have the lipstick to match.

Post a Comment