Tuesday 30 June 2009

Where have all the bloggers gone?

Has everyone stopped running for the summer or what?

The last few posts have all been about the club records I've been trying to collate, surely some of you have been doing some running? What about the Reindeer Romp #2? Let's hear about it!

There were at least 3 Spen members in action on 2 wheels at the weekend, tackling the various course options of the White Rose Challenge. I know some of you have done this before (Frank, Steve) and I've put a short(ish) entry about it on my blog if anyone is interested.

http://gonecycling.blogspot.com/2009/06/white-rose-challenge.html

4 comments:

Antony Bradford said...

Sorry Chris. I know you like to read the blogs. With me it's just a case of not doing much(running wise) to blog about. I don't want to bore you all with stories about gardening and barbecues. I enjoyed the track session last thursday, but it was so similar to the previous weeks I didn't think it was worth putting on the blog. My next race will probably be the Eccup 10 in July - so watch the blog for a update.

John Gallagher said...

Chris: it's too hot and Wimbledon is on. A Scotsman may even win it! Something the English have not done for a long long time! Saying that the next league match is Sunday- with the final on at the same time so I'll write a report on that one!

Steve Mc said...

I did gain a PB at the weekend for the 200m in 22.9 seconds, but theres harldy enough stories and adventure to be had in a race that only last seconds, compared to most of the multiple kilometre races on here!

Chris Jones said...

Steve: Superb, I'd be happy with 32 myself!

John: As long as you don't expect me to be supporting Murray. I'm afraid he blew it for good when he said he'd be cheering for Argentina vs England at soccer that time. C'mon Federer!

Post a Comment