Tuesday 16 June 2009

Spen Road Records - Draft #6

A few changes since last time, and a status update.
  • Chris Drake is still looking into Kath's times
  • Frank has a copy of draft #5 which he will analyse and compare to any results he has on record
  • Graham Walsh takes the M50 records by storm
This begs a question...

At the moment we have a number of records which are "pending verification". What I mean by that is that, I have not been able to find an on-line result, or seen a paper copy of the official results. Graham's records are a case in point, as most of them are from his personal archive. However, I have no reason to doubt that they are correct. How should we handle these? Do we just accept them (some are a bit more vague than Graham's)? Or do we require hard-evidence? Perhaps we can accept them if they are "seconded" by another Spen athlete/official?

Thoughts everyone?

Road Records Draft #6

2 comments:

Antony Bradford said...

I think most people will accept that some kind of proof is needed.

I can get you the paper copies from the results I have submitted.

I Still have some more to go through - will let you know shortly.

Regards.

Antony Bradford.

Michael Dransfield said...

I'd support the view that we need to see hard evidence then there's no area for disputes.
But hold on - come to think of it, Ryan has just remembered me clocking 13:58 for 5K at that obscure race in North Yorks earlier this year. Can this be included??

Post a Comment